Local Care Co-ordination Service
South East Essex Care Coordination Service
‘Helping you stay healthy at home’
- 18 years old or over;
- in need of support around your home;
- in need of support to manage your medical condition or medicines;
- frequently visiting your GP or hospital;
- with recent mobility problems;
- interested in other local services in your community.
We can provide:
- a named Care Co-ordinator to support with your health, social and personal needs to ensure you receive the best care available;
- advice and information on community, statutory and voluntary services;
- guidance to access the right support for YOU.
We work alongside your GP and many other health care and social teams in Southend, Westcliff, Leigh-on-Sea and Shoeburyness. It is FREE for you, your family members and informal carers.
‘Making every contact count’
Call us on 01702 372060 or 01702 372061
Click here for more information